Most people spend quite a bit on their home appliances. But just because you buy the best doesn’t mean appliances can’t break. When something goes wrong, it not only costs money, it can completely throw your life off schedule. At Top Shelf Services Repair, our goal is to save you money by getting your appliances up and running like new.
Top Shelf is proud of our track record. With over 20 years of experiencing fixing every appliance you can name, we have become the #1 appliance repair service in Federal Way. Some of the reasons that our customers love us are that we serve all areas in the county, offer same-day service, and our friendly technicians show up when exactly they’re supposed to!
Let Top Shelf Services Repair help you with your broken appliances. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at (253) 486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
What Different Kinds of Appliances Do You Fix in the Federal Way Area?
Top Shelf technicians can handle repairs on almost all washers and dryers, including older or uncommon brands. Plus, we typically can complete a repair in a single service visit.
Federal Way Appliance Repair Services Near Me
What Are Your Most Common Appliance Repairs in Federal Way?
Some of the most common appliance service calls we get are:
- Dryers that don’t dry clothes or that overheat while running
- Washers that ill with water and don’t drain properly
- Washers or dryers that don’t work at all
These are just a few of the repairs that we handle on a routine basis. If you don’t see your specific appliance issue on this list, give us a call and we’ll tell you if we can handle your repair. In most cases, we have the experience to fix any problem.
Can’t I Just Fix My Appliance Myself?
Potentially, yes. In many cases, it will depend on how “handy” you are and what component, if any, needs to be replaced. Even for the casual homeowner, we always suggest you check for typical issues that are easy to fix such as:
- Are you certain your appliance is plugged in? Check to see if the cord has come loose and/or that outlet is still working.
- If the issue is with your washing machine, check to make sure your connected water line is open.
- Sometimes it is simply a matter of making sure an appliance is “on,” as obvious as that may seem.
If your appliance’s issue isn’t as simple as one of these scenarios, you most likely are looking at a part (or more) that needs replacing. Please be safe when working on electrical appliances and, as always, we are right here if you need help.
Click to contact Top Shelf Appliance Repair Services today
What Should I Look for in an Appliance Repair Service in Federal Way?
That’s a great question.
You should look for a proven track record. We’ve been in business for over 20 years and, during that time, we’ve fixed thousands of makes, models, and sizes of washers and dryers.
You should also look for excellent customer service. Our goal is to not just fix your appliance but to make the entire process as stress-free as possible by:
- Offering same-day service
- Showing up on time within a 2-hour window
- Including one FREE service call with any repair
- Working with a wide network of distributors so we can always locate any part your appliance may need
- Providing a 90-day warranty on all of our repairs
Get Your Free Service Call Today
If you’ve got a broken appliance on your hands, let Top Shelf fix it and get you up and running in no time. Why buy new when your current appliance most likely can be fixed quickly? And remember, your service call is FREE with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at (253) 486-9072 and get your free service call today.