Appliances are not small purchases. When one of your home appliances breaks, or doesn’t work as well as it used to, it can ruin your day—but you don’t have to replace it. Top Shelf can repair almost any appliance, with almost any problem. And we’re fast.
Top Shelf Services Repair Auburn’s #1 appliance repair service. For more than 20 years, we have been rushing out to homes and businesses in South King County to fix everything from the laundry machine to the stove. We offer quick, courteous same-day service, with technicians who know what they’re doing.
Let Top Shelf Services Repair show you what real service looks like—and get your appliances working today. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at 253-345-4042 and get your appliance working today.
What appliances do you fix in the Auburn area?
Our technicians are professionally trained and can repair virtually any appliance. Most repairs are completed in a single visit, as we carry the parts we need with us. Our repair services include:
- Stoves and ovens
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Washers and dryers
- Ice makers/ice dispensers
We can service all major brands. We are happy to work on both new appliances and much older models.
What are the most common appliance problems you fix in Auburn?
Some of our most common calls include:
- A fridge or freezer that doesn’t get as cold as it should, or has stopped refrigerating completely
- Dishwashers that leave dishes dirty, streaky or no longer run
- Laundry machines that fill with water but won’t drain, or simply don’t run
- Dryers that get too hot, smoke, or simply don’t dry clothes at all
- Leaky dishwashers or leaky laundry machines
- Ice makers with a funny taste
- Ice makers that no longer dispense ice
- Ovens that don’t work, don’t get the right temperature, or only work some of the time
- Cooktops that have stopped working
These are just the most common calls we get. There are dozens of ways that appliances can go wrong, whether it involves the water, the wiring or a gas appliance. No matter what the problem is, we can help. Just give us a call and let us know what we can do for you.
Can I fix my appliance problem myself?
Potentially, yes. Some people love to DIY and we think that’s a great approach when you’re first experiencing an appliance problem. Even if you’re not very handy, we encourage you to consider a few simple solutions you can try on your own:
- Have you checked that the appliance is plugged in? If so, try plugging something else into the outlet to make sure it works.
- For a gas appliance, are you sure that the gas valve is open?
- For an appliance that uses water, can you check that the water line is on, and the valve is open?
Some appliance can also get turned off without you realizing it. For example, an ice maker can get bumped into the “off” position simply because too much ice has piled up.
In many cases your problem won’t be this simple. It may involve replacing a part, and if you are handy, you may be able to do this yourself. We’re happy to be your backup plan if the repair is more complex than you expected. Remember to always be safe with gas and electrical appliances.
What should I look for in an appliance repair service?
There are lots of repair services that have the technical know-how to fix your appliance. We believe that what sets a truly great repair service apart is their service. Over 20 years, we have seen far too many repair companies that are grumpy, do not show up on time, won’t explain the problem to you, don’t carry basic parts and tools, or work slowly to try to justify a higher rate. This kind of service can leave you with a terrible experience, even if the appliance gets fixed. We don’t believe that’s okay.
Instead, we believe that our job is not only to fix your appliance, but to make your day better. Having a broken appliance is a pain, and we should be there to get things going for you with the least hassle possible. We want our customers to breathe a sigh of relief because a professional is on the job, and it’s getting done right.
In order to deliver that level of service, here’s what we offer:
- We can come out the same day you call us
- We arrive on time in a 1-hour window
- We give a FREE service call with your repair
- All of our repairs come with a 90-day warranty
- We work with multiple distributors so we can get any part we need
These policies have resulted in high ratings and great reviews from our customers.
Get Your Free Service Call Today
A broken appliance should not disrupt your whole week—or your budget. With Top Shelf, your service call is FREE with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-345-4042 and get your free service call today.